We need a correct power supply for our strip lights to ensure the correct amount of current flowing into the lights, protecting the lights from overheating and fail prematurely. Our power supply could effectively converts 240 volts current from your house's supply to 24 volts of direct current (DC) before entering the strip lights, preventing the lights ruin like a water balloon been filled up by a water hose.
DC 12V / 24V LED Strip Light Power Supply
- Output Voltage: DC 12V / 24V
- Output Wattage: 36W, 60W, 100W, 150W, 200W, 250W
- Input Voltage:- 220 - 240V ~ 50/60Hz
Max. Output Current:-
- 36W: 3A
- 60W: 5A
- 100W: 8.5A
- 150W: 12.5A
- 200W: 16.7A
- 250W: 20A
- 36W: 1.5A
- 60W: 2.5A
- 100W: 4.17A
- 150W: 6.3A
- 200W: 8.3A
- 250W: 10.4A
- 36W: 84mm (L) x 58mm (W) x 33mm (H)
- 60W: 110mm (L) x 78mm (W) x 36mm (H)
- 100W: 158mm (L) x 97mm (W) x 42mm (H)
- 150W: 198mm (L) x 98mm (W) x 42mm (H)
- 200W: 158mm (L) x 98mm (W) x 48mm (H)
- 250W: 198mm (L) x 110mm (W) x 50mm (H)
What's In The Box:
- Package C/W 1 x DC 12V /24V Power Supply
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Orders will be shipped out within 3-5 working days after the order is placed.
- Pre-order items will be shipped out within 14-20 working days after the order is placed.
- Customization items will be shipped out within 4-6 weeks after the order is placed.
How long is the warranty period?
- Each product purchased comes with a 12 month warranty.
What is your 30 day money back guarantee?
- Products are available for return and refund within 30 days after the product is received by buyer. Returned products cannot have been installed and must be in resalable condition and contain all original packaging.
Have Question? Ask An Expert
For further information, please refer to the FAQs.