RODEO Dual Head Wall Light
RODEO dual head wall light comprised of a high-quality, strong die-cast aluminum body, which is more durable, reliable, and long-lasting than regular aluminum. It is rated IP54 splashproof, ideal protection against from rain, which is vital for outdoor applications. The ring shape fitting allows it to emit clear, strong penetrating lights from two different direction, and maximize the illuminated areas of your house. It features a solid, minimal and professional design look which will make the outside of your house seem both modern and stylish and it can be placed against any type of textured walls in terms of aesthetic.
Our in house produced LED provides high brightness while consuming little electricity, making it energy-efficient, ecologically friendly, and cost-effective. It also has a longer lifespan as it is energy saving, eliminating the need to replace light bulbs on a regular basis which results in lowering maintenance cost. It can be installed easily and is suitable to be place indoor or outdoor.
RODEO | Dual Head Wall Light 3W
- Color: Dark grey
- Case: Die Cast Aluminium
- Wattage: 3W
- LED Color: 3000K (Warm White)
- Lumen: 300lm
- IP Rating: 54
- Installation/Mounting: Wall Mounting
- Dimension: 210mm(Dia.) x 55mm(H)
What's In the box :
- 1 x RODEO Dual Head Wall Light 3W
* Photo displayed is for illustration purpose only *
- Orders will be shipped out within 3-5 working days after the order is placed.
- Pre-order items will be shipped out within 14-20 working days after the order is placed.
- Customization items will be shipped out within 4-6 weeks after the order is placed.
How long is the warranty period?
- Each product purchased comes with a 12 month warranty.
What is your 30 day money back guarantee?
- Products are available for return and refund within 30 days after the product is received by buyer. Returned products cannot have been installed and must be in resalable condition and contain all original packaging.
Have Question? Ask An Expert
For further information, please refer to the FAQs.