HERE AT LIGHTMART365, WE BELIEVE IN OUR PRODUCTS
At Lightmart365, we stand by on the quality of the product we deliver. If your item has any defect resulting from the materials or workmanship, we want to make it right!
Please register your product at lightmart365.com prior to any warranty claim. All LIGHMART365 products are covered by a minimum of a 3-month storewide warranty from the date of purchase. Extension of the warranty might vary from product to product. Kindly check our store product listing for its warranty period before you make a claim. If you purchased your product at lightmart365.com, your product was registered at the time of purchase, no extension is needed.
Note: All LIGHTMART365 warranties are non-transferrable and are only available to the original end-user of the product. Warranties do not apply to products purchased from unauthorized sources that are not subject to LIGHTMART365’s quality controls. Second-hand items, including those purchased from websites such as Muday.my, Carousell.my or other authorized agents or websites are not covered by the LIGHTMART365 Warranty Policy.
- Sufficient proof or purchase must be provided.
- A description/photos/video of the defect must be provided in order to issue a warranty claim.
- If the defective item is damaged, visible proof (if any) must be provided along with the item’s serial number (if any).
- You may need to return the item for quality inspection.
VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Order number from online purchases made through LIGHTMART365’s website or our own Lazada and Shopee store.
- Sales invoice.
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized LIGHTMART365 reseller.
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
The items below set out the warranty period commencing from the date of purchase for each lightmart365 product family, and describes any applicable terms and conditions. During the warranty period, a defective product may be returned to us for repair or replacement.
The Supplier’s warranty is conditional upon the following:
- Goods are used in conformity with the Specification and any instructions provided by the Supplier;
- Goods are professionally installed by a qualified registered contractor or professional;
- The acceptable limits for temperatures and voltages according to the relevant instructions or standards notified to the Customer are not exceeded; and
- Goods are not exposed to any unintended mechanical, chemical or other stresses which may compromise the integrity of their intended purpose
The Supplier’s warranty shall be void (NOT COVERED) for the following:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Damage from accidents, misuse of products, cosmetic defects arising from wear and tear, incidental loss (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly, use out of product specification condition)
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Purchases from unauthorized re-sellers / sites
- Returning items claimed to have defects but were found by LIGHTMART365 quality control to be in working condition.
- Warranty shall not apply if the invoice relating to the Goods or Services remains unpaid or has an outstanding balance of payment.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
During the warranty period, if the material or workmanship of the product is deemed to be defective.
Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of LIGHTMART365 and are not returned to you. If products and/or parts require service after the warranty period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
Once your return is received and accepted, a refund will be processed within 14 business days, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original payment method. Please note that it might take a longer time for a refund to show up on any bank statements. For your replacement, we will resend a new item to you as soon as possible (within 10 - 14 days.)
Last Update on July 2021