Owen Dual Head Wall Scone Light
Owen Dual Head Wall Scone Light has a nice and simple design, looks very sleek and decorative. The whole body of the wall sconce is made of Die Cast Aluminium and is more durable, easy to clean and not easy to break.This fixture could emits light through dual direction, up & down to bright up your room. Light beam angle adjustable to satisfy your design idea. You could increase the beam angle if you want it to light up a larger area, or narrow the angle so it could present a special appearance with the lights and shadow.
This lamp is also waterproof, IP 54 grade, and provides excellent heat resistance, impact resistance, low temperature resistance and chemical resistance. Therefore, this lamp is very suitable to adapt to various general weather conditions. Perfectly suitable for outdoor usage and also indoor living room , hallways, staircase, bedroom , restaurants , hotels, balcony, corridor ,company office and so on .
OWEN | Dual Head Wall Sconce Light 3W
- Color: Dark grey / Matt White
- Case: Die Cast Aluminium
- Wattage: 2 X 3W
- LED Color: 3000K (Warm White)
- Lumen: 162lm
- CRI: 80
- Beam Angle: 60 Degrees
- Input Voltage: AC240V 50Hz
- IP Rating: 54
- Installation/Mounting: Wall Mounting
- Dimension: 98mm(L) x 91mm(W) x 93mm(H)
What's In the Box:
- 1 x 3W Round Surface Step Light
* Photo displayed is for illustration purposed only *
- Orders will be shipped out within 3-5 working days after the order is placed.
- Pre-order items will be shipped out within 14-20 working days after the order is placed.
- Customization items will be shipped out within 4-6 weeks after the order is placed.
How long is the warranty period?
- Each product purchased comes with a 12 month warranty.
What is your 30 day money back guarantee?
- Products are available for return and refund within 30 days after the product is received by buyer. Returned products cannot have been installed and must be in resalable condition and contain all original packaging.
Have Question? Ask An Expert
For further information, please refer to the FAQs.